ROSELLE, NJ - The new year has arrived and TAPinto decided to “check-in” at the Roselle Public Library to see what was the most “checked out” books in 2019.
We asked Library Director Jeanne Marie Ryan, if she could entertain our curiousness with a list of the most popular reads. Here are her results:
- Becoming Michelle Obama
- The Color of Water - James McBride
- Where the Crawdads Sing - Delia Owens
- The Jungle - Upton Sinclair
- Lord of the Flies - William Golding
- Diary of a wimpy kid: dog days - Jeff Kinney
- Diary of a wimpy kid : the last straw
- Diary of a wimpy kid : the getaway
- Diary of a wimpy kid : cabin fever
- Diary of a wimpy kid : Greg Heffley's journal
- Maximum Ride - NaRaae Lee
- Naruto - Masashi Kishimoto
- Minecraft: the crash - Tracey Babtiste
- Oh my goddess! - Kosuke Fujishima
- The Hate U Give - Angie Thomas
Ryan also reminds us that the library hosts many other programs weekly for people of all ages. To see what is happening, you can find more information by going to their website at http://www.rosellelibrary.org/ or call them at (908) 245-5809. They are located at 104 W. 4th Ave, in Roselle.
Sign up for our daily e-news!