- Kevin Byron of Roselle Sworn in as Advocate for Foster Youth
- Walter Wimbush Scholarship Program Donates Bikes to Four Honor Roll Students
- Local Police Pass the Torch for Special Olympics
- Roselle Park Celebrates Pride Month with Flag Raising Ceremony
- Multi-generational Club from Westfield Donates Hats to Newborns and Cancer ...
- Residents Come Out for Annual Haitian Flag Ceremony
By CHRISTOPHER REARDONJune 9, 2018
The Academy of Continuing Education (ACE) in Cranford is accepting applications for its July 9-August 3 semester. ACE offers adults with developmental or physical disabilities the opportunity to pursue continuing education as an alternative to traditional day programs.
"Adults with disabilities who have graduated from the public school system or specialized schools often have limited ...