- A Day of “Giving Back” an Annual Event by Local Dentist and Staff
- Roselle-Roselle Park Rotary Recognizes Team Members of Upcoming "100 Year Game”
- PD vs FD - Roselle Firemen Break the Tie and Win in Annual Turkey Bowl Football ...
- Roselle Park Community Honors Veterans with Outdoor Service
- Volunteers Assemble 1,500 Care Packages for US Troops Deployed Overseas
- Nominations Due for Union County Women of Excellence
By COMMUNITY FOODBANK OF NEW JERSEYNovember 17, 2017
HILLSIDE, NJ – Close to 300,000 New Jersey children face hunger every day. Many of their families don’t have the means to enjoy a traditional Thanksgiving dinner – turkey, stuffing and all. To ensure food-insecure people across the state have what they need to share a holiday meal, the Community FoodBank of New Jersey has been purchasing thousands of turkeys and will gather even ...