UNION COUNTY, NJ - Ashley Paulino of Roselle Park has been named as one of the 2018 Union County Municipal Alliance Volunteers of the Year.
Union County Freeholder Chairman Sergio Granados and Local Advisory Committee on Alcoholism and Drug Abuse (LACADA) Chair Carol Berger congratulated the 2018 Municipal Alliance Volunteers of the Year at the LACADA annual volunteer recognition dinner in Union on Tuesday.
The Municipal Alliance Volunteers of the Year for their respective towns are:
- Detective Brian Soos of Clark
- Brad Young of Cranford (not pictured)
- Darlene Lipsett of Garwood
- Ashley Wyat of Hillside
- Darlene Candarella of Kenilworth
- Rebecca Kerins-Tattoli of Linden
- Nora Murphy of New Providence (not pictured)
- Officer Mylis 'Bernel' Harrison of Plainfield
- Ashley Paulino of Roselle Park
- Kelly Robertson of Scotch Plains-Fanwood
- Lorre Korecky of Westfield
Sign up for our daily e-news!