ROSELLE, NJ - The Borough of Roselle Health Officer has reported a third person from Roselle has tested positive for the Coronavirus. No other details are available at this time.
The Department of Public Works has announced that effective March 21, 2020, due to the newly mandated restrictions amid COVID-19, the Borough of Roselle has suspended Bulk Pick-up until further notice. Sanitation pick-up and recycling pick-up will continue on as usual on the same Pick up schedule.
The Roselle Police Department has announced that Roselle Police Notice effective March 21, 2020, due to the newly mandated restrictions amid COVID-19, the Borough of Roselle has suspended meter parking, permit parking, and alternate side parking – as street sweeping has been suspended until further notice. All other parking laws remain in effect. Please note that all residents must continue to comply with parking enforcement outside of meter parking and street sweeping.
Parking laws are inclusive of, but not limited to
• No parking within 10 feet of a fire hydrant
• No parking within 25 feet of a crosswalk or intersection
• No parking within 50 feet of a stop sign
• No parking in designated handicapped spaces without a handicapped placards/plates
• Double parking is not permitted