ROXBURY, NJ -Thirteen students from Roxbury High School were named Students of the Month for October.
Teachers nominate students for their performance in any of the eleven departments: Math, Science, Social Studies, English Language Arts, World Languages, Business, Family and Consumer Sciences, Engineering Design and Technology, Performing Arts, Visual Arts, and Health/Physical Education. Students can also be selected for the category of Citizenship, Most Improved, and School Spirit.
October’s winners were:
- Business – Abigail Dietz
- Engineering Design & Technology – Kyle Finnan
- English – Adisen Aemisegeo
- Health and Physical Education – Tina Omar Agha
- Math – James Nazzaro
- Performing Arts – Milenka Gonzalez-Gallardo
- Science – Tyler Brooks
- Social Studies – Anna Anikiej
- Visual Arts – Olivia Post
- World Languages – Michel Rivera Venegas
- Citizenship – Clayton Bryan
- Most Improved – Christy Skelly
- Roxbury RoxStar Student – Jason Lew
Winners each receive a certificate, a Roxbury drawstring bag and coupons from Jersey Mikes, Cliff’s Ice Cream, Roxbury Bagels and Circle Bowl and Entertainment.
The students that do not win but were nominated get a copy of the nomination letter.