Architect - Commercial Construction Projects
Posted January 16, 2023
REDCOM, a design/build firm located in Westfield, NJ is looking for a full-time project Architect with a great attitude, and a strong work ethic to join our 9-person architectural team. Our award-winning office environment is housed in a completely renovated and designed 80-year-old bow-string truss industrial space with an adjoining exterior piazza.
We design all types of commercial buildings located in suburbia NJ. Most of our designs get constructed in-house by our construction and civil engineering department.
All our Architects work side by side with our engineers and construction department to collaborate and resolve all issues before they become problems. There are no complex spec books, endless RFI’s, and last-minute questions from low bid outside General Contractors. Architects get to experience all phases of the project from the early design stages through the construction of the building.
- Qualified candidates must have BA/BS in Architecture
- At least 5 years’ experience in commercial building design (new construction & renovations)
- Coordinate with consultants and work directly with the contractor in fast-paced design-build projects
- Proficient in AutoCAD Architecture and Revit
- Strong technical knowledge and communication skills
Your creativity, reliability and passion for the work and the team will make you want to stay. Your great compensation package, benefits, and opportunity for growth will keep you here for the rest of your career. This could be the last job ad you ever read.