ROXBURY, NJ - Eighteen students from Roxbury High School were named Students of the Month for January.
Teachers nominate students for their performance in any of the eleven departments: Math, Science, Social Studies, English Language Arts, World Languages, Business, Family and Consumer Sciences, Engineering Design and Technology, Performing Arts, Visual Arts, and Health/Physical Education.
Students can also be selected for the category of Citizenship, Most Improved and School Spirit.
January’s winners were:
- Business – Alena Padakis
- Engineering Design & Technology – James Winters
- English – Linda Yardolo
- English Language Learner – Micaela Barrazza
- Family & Consumer Sciences – Hailey Gabloff, Carley Corrente, and Caitlyn Errichiello
- Health and Physical Education – Aizik Guevara
- Math – Jacob Kohner
- Performing Arts – Alexia Arseniu
- Science – Luca Terantino
- Social Studies – Mia Canzonieri
- Visual Arts – Victoria Koenig
- World Languages – James Nazzaro
- Citizenship – Tyler Benedetto
- Most Improved – Sophia Beyoda
- School Spirt – Chris Nunez and Ryan Roddy
Winners each receive a certificate, a Roxbury drawstring bag and coupons from several local businesses.
Students that do not win but were nominated get a copy of the nomination letter.