ROXBURY, NJ - Twelve Roxbury High School students were named Students of the Month for February.
Teachers nominate students for their performance in any of the eleven departments: Math, Science, Social Studies, English Language Arts, World Languages, Business, Family and Consumer Sciences, Engineering Design and Technology, Performing Arts, Visual Arts and Health/Physical Education.
Students can also be selected for the category of Citizenship, Most Improved, and School Spirit.
February’s winners were:
- Business – Rafael Lucero
- Engineering Design & Technology – Shane Marshall
- English – Paige Metje
- Family and Consumer Sciences – Jagara Brown
- Health and Physical Education – Justin Dougherty
- Math – Dustin La
- Performing Arts – Joelle Tone
- Science – Sheraz Butt
- Social Studies – Charlie Lisa
- Visual Arts – Karly Stigliano
- World Languages – Janna Elmaghraby
- Citizenship – Paige Donnelly
Winners each receive a certificate, a Roxbury drawstring bag and coupons from local businesses.
The students that do not win but were nominated get a copy of the nomination letter.