- Ledgewood Mall Developers Get OK for Macy's Wrecking Ball
- Roxbury Medical Office Stung by 'No License' Charge Against Doctor
- Fullerton's Big Plan: New Life for a Vacant Roxbury 'Eyesore'
- Roxbury Officials Privately Ponder Legalities of Courting Amazon for Hercules ...
- Roxbury Chamber Had Them Lined Up For Its 5th Annual Yard Sale
- Sam Maddali: A Rotary Leader With Global Reach
By JCP&LNovember 14, 2017
MORRISTOWN, NJ - In preparation for winter, Jersey Central Power & Light (JCP&L), a subsidiary of FirstEnergy Corp. (NYSE: FE), is completing inspections and conducting equipment maintenance on weather-sensitive equipment across its service area.
Winter’s cold temperatures can produce increased demand for electricity, and heavy snow and wind have the potential to cause ...