- Joe's Pizzeria in Roxbury Celebrates Five Decades in Kenvil
- Volunteers Needed for Fifth Annual Lake Hopatcong Block Party
- Ledgewood Commons Asks State to OK Route 10 Work
- Roxbury Body Shop Plans Property Facelift
- Circle Bowl in Roxbury Plans to 'Keep it Fresh'
- 'Landmark' Roxbury Garden Center Closes; New Operators Possible
By DEZINE LINEMarch 15, 2018
ROXBURY, NJ - One of our favorite things we do at Dezine Line in Ledgewood is offering tours to the local Girl Scout troops. We've done these since 1990 and must have seen 1,000 kids come thru. We have also had a few Boy Scouts and home school groups here as well!
The kids see how everything is done, step by step, and finish by printing their own tee shirts.
They have a blast ...