ROXBURY, NJ - The Roxbury Township Public Schools (Morris County) will welcome parents and guardians into the district’s seven schools during scheduled back-to-school nights to open the 2019/2020 school year.
The evening sessions offer families the opportunity to make personal connections with teachers and administrators, learn about new initiatives and programming, discuss goals and learning strategies as well as hear about important dates.
Roxbury Township Schools will open to staff on Tuesday, Sept. 3 with two in-service days. Students’ school year begins Thursday, Sept. 5.
This year’s back-to-school nights are as follows:
Tuesday, Sept. 17 at 7 p.m.
- Jefferson Elementary School (35 Cornhollow Road, Succasunna)
- Kennedy Elementary School (20 Pleasant Hill Road, Succasunna,)
Wednesday, Sept. 18 at 7 p.m.
- Franklin Elementary School (8 Meeker Street, Succasunna)
- Nixon Elementary School (275 Mt. Arlington Blvd, Landing)
Thursday, Sept. 19 at 6 p.m.
- Roxbury High School (1 Bryant Drive, Succasunna, NJ)
Tuesday, Sept. 24 at 7 p.m.
- Eisenhower Middle School (47 Eyland Avenue, Succasunna, NJ)
Thursday, Sept. 25 at 7 p.m.
- Lincoln/Roosevelt School (34 North Hillside Avenue, Succasunna, NJ)
Ribbon Cutting at RHS Back-to-School Night
Roxbury High School’s back-to-school night will kick off at 6 p.m. with a ribbon-cutting ceremony to celebrate and acknowledge the culmination of the re-imagining of the 2,500 square feet of space at Roxbury High School for its Structural Fabrication and Design program and new Robotics classroom.
In addition, the community will hear about other exciting programmatic advancements. Please check the district website for additional details as the date draws closer.