- Roxbury's John Robbins is County Mental Health Advocate of the Year
- New Jersey Blood Services Declares Blood Emergency
- Red Cross Calls for Summer Blood Donations to Prevent a Shortage; Through June ...
- Alzheimer’s Association Announces Grand Reopening of Greater NJ Office
- Merry Heart Eyes New Roxbury Site for Annex
By ATLANTIC HEALTHJuly 9, 2018
Dr. Angela Alistar is national principal investigator for first-in-class drug CPI-613
Morristown, NJ – Atlantic Health System is now enrolling patients in four pancreatic cancer clinical trials. Angela Alistar, MD, a nationally known expert on pancreatic cancer, is serving as national Principal Investigator (PI) on the first trial and as local PI on three other ...