- Roxbury Mini-THON Makes 'Dreams Come True' For Pediatric Cancer ...
- Fewer Than 340 in Roxbury Remain Powerless
- Utility Work in Roxbury Might Continue Through Storm; Emergency Declared by Gov
- Helicopters Summoned as 2,500+ in Roxbury Remain Without Electricity
- Still No Power for Nearly Half of JCP&L's Roxbury Customers
- Roxbury Athletes to Compete in Worldwide CrossFit Open
By JCP&LMarch 20, 2018
MORRISTOWN, NJ - Jersey Central Power & Light (JCP&L) is preparing for the third nor’easter to hit the region in the past two weeks that could produce more than a foot of heavy, wet snow and the potential for wind gusts up to 45 mph in its northern and central New Jersey service areas beginning early Wednesday.
JCP&L personnel have implemented storm and staffing plans ...