ROXBURY, NJ - Roxbury residents can receive free, in-person COVID-19 testing at the County College of Morris in Randolph beginning tomorrow, Jan. 8, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- You must present proof during the appointment that you live or work in Morris County.
- You must schedule an appointment to get your test. No walk-ins.
- You can get a test whether you’re experiencing symptoms or not.
- Don’t eat, drink, smoke, or chew gum for 30 minutes prior to your test.
- You must wear a mask during your appointment.
Directions and Precautions
Parking at CCM for people with appointments will be reserved in Lot 6, where individuals using public transportation to and from CCM also may board or disembark from a bus.
Make sure you don’t miss any Roxbury news! Click here to sign-up for our free, daily e-newsletter.
TAPinto Roxbury is free to read, funded entirely by business advertising.
Want to help support local journalism and promote your business to thousands of community-minded readers? Become a TAPinto Roxbury sponsor! Call 862-259-2448 or click here.
To send press releases, classified ads, items for the event calendar, “Milestones” announcements, etc., look for the “Submit Content” link on the homepage.