ROXBURY, NJ - TAPinto Roxbury will attempt to gather here a compilation of closures and cancellations related to the ongoing COVID-19/coronavirus situation. Please use this site's "Submit Content" link, on the homepage, to submit items for this story, which will be updated at least daily. Submit items as press releases.
- Roxbury town hall, public works and building at 72 Eyland Ave. are closed to the public
- The Hopatcong Block Party, slated for May 9, is canceled but might be rescheduled for October.
- All non-essential businesses must close at 8 p.m.
- All fitness centers are closed as of 8 p.m. March 16
- Restaurants and bars are take-out or delivery only as of March 16
- Roxbury Municipal Court sessions are suspended until March 27
- The Morris County Senior Nutrition Program is not serving congregate meals. Home delivered meals are not affected and will continue to be delivered.
- Roxbury Schools will be closed for at least two weeks starting March 16
- County College of Morris will close for two weeks starting March 16
- Roxbury Public Library is closed to the public from March 14 to March 27.
- Roxbury Township Recreation sports have been suspended
- The Eisenhower Middle School production of Frozen Jr has been postponed
- Rox-THON has been postponed until May 16
- The Kenvil VFW corned beef and cabbage dinner has been canceled
- Clothing and furniture donations to Roxbury Social Services have been postponed
- Roxbury Chamber of Commerce luncheon of March 18 is canceled
- Walking Talking Book Club at Horseshoe Lake
- March 28 Yoga and Meditation for All at the library is canceled
- All Music Together classes are canceled
To check directly with the township for the latest information, click here.
To check directly with the school district for the latest information, click here.
To access the school district's information about its remote teaching program, click here.
Make sure you don’t miss any Roxbury news!
Click here to sign-up for our free, daily e-newsletter.
Want to help support local journalism and promote your business to thousands of community-minded readers? Become a TAPinto Roxbury sponsor! Call 862-259-2448 or click here.