ROXBURY, NJ — The HOPE ONE van will be making several stops in Morris County this month, including an April 17 visit to Roxbury.
The remaining April schedule for the van is as follows:
- April 14; Super Savor Liquor in Mount Arlington; 9 am - 2 pm
- April 15; Jefferson Diner in Jefferson;
- April 17; Kiwanis Park in Succcasunna; 9 am - noon
- April 19; QuickChek Plaza on 25 West Main Street in Rockaway; 9 am - 2 pm
- April 20; Netcong Quick Check; 9 am - 2 pm
- April 22; Rockaway Mall; 9 am - 2 pm
- April 24; Morris Plains Community Park; Morris Plains
- April 26; Cincinnati Lodge in Morristown;
- April 27; Trinity United Methodist Church in Hackettstown; 9 am - 2 pm
- April 28; Wharton United Community Church in Wharton
- April 29; Denville Train Station; 6:30 am - noon
The HOPE One vehicle, which previously was used in police tactical operations is now a mobile recovery access vehicle.
The vehicle, which has trained staff on site, provides individuals with information about rehab, detox services, mental health services, recovery services. The team, wearing protective masks and gear, will also be offering free Narcan training.
The van, which is decorated with a purple ribbon to signify recovery, is a unique way to blend law enforcement and social services in helping to prevent drug overdoses and deaths.
Stop by for access to detox, rehab and mental health services as well as information, support and free Narcan.
Sign up to get all the news as it happens at www.TAPinto.net/enews