- Scenes from Scotch Plains-Fanwood HS Class of 2017 Graduation
- Union County Honors Brigadeer General Edward Crystal of Scotch Plains
- Scotch Plains Police Will Enforce Parking Rules More Diligently, Beginning July ...
- Replacements Named for Exiting Scotch Plains Officials
- Fire Academy Graduate from Scotch Plains Wins Two Awards
- Scotch Plains Welcomes Newest Firefighters
By BOB FASZCZEWSKIJune 23, 2017
ELIZABETH, NJ -- An amended shared services agreement with the Union County Improvement Authority and a use-and-maintenance agreement with Union County College (UCC), both having to do with the Oak Ridge Park Project, were unanimously approved by the Union County Board of Chosen Freeholders on Thursday.
According to Freeholder Chairman Bruce Bergen, the agreements would further county efforts ...