SCOTCH PLAINS/FANWOOD, NJ -- Thinking of buying a home? Now is a good time. Thinking of selling, it’s a good time, too.
Thirteen homes sold last week in Fanwood, Scotch Plains and Westfield, March 25 -- April 2, 2017, according to the Garden State MLS, as of 2/20/17.
- Fanwood 213 King St. $385,000
- Fanwood 343 La Grande Ave. $372,500
- Scotch Plains 2361 Longfellow Ave. $369,000
- Scotch Plains 1705 Oakwood Ter. $650,000
- Scotch Plains 17 Marion Lane $760,000
- Scotch Plains 2083 Algonquin Dr. $820,000
- Scotch Plains 2126 Newark Ave. $825,000
- Westfield 766 Oak Ave. $671,500
- Westfield 850 Tice Pl. $650,000
- Westfield 742 Coolidge St. $685,000
- Westfield 636 Clark St. $899,000
- Westfield 705 Hanford Pl. $1,042,000
- Westfield 15 Rutgers Ct. $1,660,000
Home buyers are coming back a seasonal uptick in listings were enough to fuel an increase in contract signings. The stock market’s rise and steady hiring in most markets is spurring significant interest in buying and selling as well as the expectation from some households that delaying their home search may mean paying higher interest rates later this year. The warmest February in decades also played a role in kick starting prospective buyers house hunt and sellers to ready themselves to either trade up or trade down or just buy that second home.
Keller Williams Realty, located at 188 Elm Street in Westfield, serves the surrounding communities helping homebuyers, sellers, renters, investors and individuals who would like to make Real Estate a career. Contact the above sales representative or call the office at 908-233-8502 today.
*Fanwood, Scotch Plains and Westfield, NJ data according to the Garden State MLS, as of 2/20/17. Information deemed RELIABLE but not GUARANTEED.