In the meantime, although the library remains closed, remember that online access to our Digital Library resources are always available for you and your family to use while you are staying safe at home. You can find links to them all on our website, but just a few highlights include:
- Tutor.com (connect with a live online tutor)
- World Book Online
- The New York Times Online
- eBooks and Audiobooks though eLibrary NJ (thanks to the support of the Friends of the library) via Overdrive and the "Libby" app.
- RBdigital resources like eBooks & Audio Books, digital magazines, streaming video.
- Kanopy – amazing selection of streaming video, including British TV, concert videos, the Great Courses and more.
- Rosetta Stone – learn a new language
If you or a family member need a card, please use this form online. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org anytime with other questions or concerns. And while we remain closed, please remember:
- We will not charge any overdue fees for items due during the time that we are closed.
- Due dates for items due 3/1 and later have been changed to 5/15 and all Holds are also suspended until 5/15.
- Disregard any notices you may receive about items being due soon or overdue.
- Please do not place holds on any print books at this time.
- Borrowed items should be kept at home until we re-open.
- If your card expires during the closure (or was previously expired) and you need to renew it, please email us at email@example.com so we can update your card.
- Remember, your PIN should be the last 4 digits of your phone number. If it is not working, email us, and we can reset it for you.
- And if you do need to get connected, you can access our free high-speed Wi-Fi network from our parking lot anytime.
Fanwood Memorial Library Director