INDIANAPOLIS, IN -- FSPY Swimmers made another great showing on Day 3 of the 2015 YMCA National Longcourse Championships in Indianapolis.
- The Girls 400M Medley Relay finished 4th overall.
- Alex Skoog placed 6th in the 100M Backstroke with a new team record.
- Rachel Maizes finished 7th in the 50M Breaststroke
- Chris Bondarowicz took 10th place in the Boys 50M Breaststroke.
- Brody Rash finished 17th in the Boys 50M Breaststroke.
- Josh Cohen finished 17th with a new team and state record in the 200M Freestyle.