FANWOOD, NJ -- Under unseasonably warm temperatures and sunny skies, Fanwood celebrated the 17th annual Fanny Wood Day in the borough's downtown.
Residents and visitors alike enjoyed record numbers of food vendors, rides, and contests, ranging from ice cream-eating to a doggie fashion show. Some of the day's highlights:
- Buffalo Wing Eating Contest (sponsored by Oh’Brian’s Pour House)
- Ice Cream Eating Contest (sponsored by the Double Dipper)
- Pie Eating Contest (sponsored by Mara’s Cafe)
- Water Balloon Toss (sponsored by The Goddard School)
- Hula Hoop contest (sponsored by The Goddard School
- Pizza Eating Contest (sponsored by Nick’s Pizza and Deli)
Check out the slideshow of images from a great day in downtown Fanwood.