FANWOOD, NJ -- Fanwood Recreation announces its winter program schedule for seniors. Programs begin the week of January 1 and run weekly through the week of March 26.
Classes include Aerobics, Yoga, Zumba, Water Exercise and Tai Chi. All classes will be held in the recreation building at Forest Road Park with the exception of Water Exercise, which will be held at the JCC of Central NJ Wilf Jewish Community Campus indoor pool.
The fee is $15 per program for Fanwood and Scotch Plains residents, $30 for all others. To register online and pay by credit card, please go to fanwoodrecreation.org. Or, if you prefer to pick up a registration form and pay by check, please go to Fanwood Borough Hall, 75 N. Martine Ave.
- Aerobics: Tuesdays, 9–10 AM
- Gentle Yoga: Tuesdays, 1-2 PM
- Zumba Gold (aerobic dance): Wednesdays, 11:30 AM–12:15 PM
- Water Exercise: Wednesdays, 11:30 AM–12 noon (at JCC pool)
- Gentle Yoga: Thursdays, 9–10 AM
- Tai Chi: Thursdays, 10:15-11:15 AM
- Zumba Gold (aerobic dance): Fridays, 9:15–10 AM
Register and pay online at Community Pass and follow the instructions on how to register online. For more information, call Fanwood Recreation, 908 370-7092.