TRENTON, NJ -- Gov. Phil Murphy announced via Twitter on Friday that almost 6 million New Jersey residents have received at least one shot of the coronavirus vaccine.
"5,832,407 total doses have been administered as of 8:00 a.m. today," he posted. "2,377,803 New Jerseyans are now fully vaccinated."
Latest New Jersey COVID update
- 3,791 new positive PCR tests, and 852,330 total positive PCR tests since the pandemic began in March 2020.
- 775 new positive antigen tests (rapid tests), and 119,452 total positive antigen tests overall.
- 41 new confirmed deaths, for a total loss of life of 22,502 people in the state of New Jersey due to COVID-19.
- 234 New Confirmed Cases
- 57,885 Total Confirmed Cases
- 1,673 Confirmed Deaths
- 131 cases thus far in April 2021; 1,662 total cases since overall; 22 total COVID deaths
- 43 new cases this week.
TAPintoSPF.net is Scotch Plains-Fanwood’s only free daily local news source. Sign up for our free daily eNewsletter and “Like” us on Facebook and Twitter @SPF_TAP. Download the free TAPinto App for iPhone or Android.
Are you a business interested in reaching our audience? Email email@example.com.