FANWOOD, NJ – Mara’s Café & Bakery has added gourmet burgers to its line of tasty offerings.
Inspired by Paul Michael O'Loughlin, head chef and general manager of Mara’s Café, the gourmet burger menu features six unique combinations.
- Boujee BBQ Burger – Angus beef topped with Mara’s homemade pulled pork, cole slaw, cheddar cheese, frizzled onions and barbecue sauce.
- Rueben Burger – Angus beef topped with slow cooked corned beef, sauerkraut, Russian dressing, lettuce, tomato and onion
- Tex-Mex Burger – Angus beef topped with jalapenos, salsa, pickles, sautéed onions, avocado, lettuce, tomato and pepper jack cheese
- The Fanwood Burger – Angus beef with swiss cheese, sautéed onions and portabella mushrooms topped with an over easy egg
- The Wild Boy Burger – Angus beef topped with bacon, pineapples, swiss cheese, sesame ginger dressing and spicy mayo
- Mama Mia Sofia Burger – Angus beef topped with marinara sauce, mozzarella sticks and provolone cheese
“You can get a cheeseburger anywhere these days, but you can only get these gourmet-style burgers from Mara’s,” suggests O'Loughlin, whose creative juices take the Angus beef burgers to another level. “I take pride in my craft and it’s great to see so many customers enjoy the dishes that I created.”
All gourmet burgers come with fries and cole slaw and they’re each $12.99.
Editor's Note: Mara's Cafe & Bakery is an advertiser of TAPinto Scotch Plains-Fanwood. For more information on the benefits of advertising, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.