SCOTCH PLAINS-FANWOOD, NJ -- Preschool enrollment is now open!
The Scotch Plains–Fanwood Preschool Program is now accepting applications for the 2017-2018 school year. The application is available on the program website (www.spfk12.org/preschool) and in the main office of each elementary school.
Fast Facts about the SPF Preschool Program:
- Half-day sessions are held in the morning (8:35-11:20am) or afternoon (12:20-3:10pm) and meet 5 days per week following the district school calendar.
- Classes are comprised of approximately 15 children.
- Each class is supervised by a teacher certified in Early Childhood Education and is assisted by a full-time instructional aide.
- Children must be residents of Scotch Plains or Fanwood to participate.
- Children must turn 3 or 4 years old on or before October 1, 2017.
- Our program utilizes Creative Curriculum for its proven results in promoting literacy, mathematics and critical-thinking skills.
- Applications are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis until the program reaches capacity.
Information Session for Prospective Families:
Wednesday, March 8, 2017 from 6:30 – 7:30 p.m. in the Brunner Elementary School Media Center
Please RSVP to the Preschool Office at (908) 889-8600 ext. 3302 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are concerned that your child is developing or learning differently, you can request an evaluation for preschool special education and related services. For more information, please call the Department of Special Services at (908) 889-0100.