Dean's List at University of Delaware
NEWARK, DE -- The following Scotch Plains-Fanwood students in your region have been named to the University of Delaware Dean's List for the Spring 2017 semester:
- Eduardo Arocha, Fanwood
- Samuel Bebout, Fanwood
- Megan Voorhees, Fanwood
- Caroline Babis, Scotch Plains
- Paige Crandall, Scotch Plains
- Emma Duggan, Scotch Plains
- Jacqueline Fabricatore, Scotch Plains
- Danielle Karacsony, Scotch Plains
- Justin Kaufman, Scotch Plains
- Emily Koprowski, Scotch Plains
- Madison Maisel, Scotch Plains
- Vasilios Makris, Scotch Plains
- Alyson McGrath, Scotch Plains
- Tessa Mitterhoff, Scotch Plains
- Nicole Nilsen, Scotch Plains
- Jacob Sutterlin, Scotch Plains
- Connor Walsh, Scotch Plains
- Natalie Zimmermann, Scotch Plains
To meet eligibility requirements for the Dean's List, a student must be enrolled full-time and earn a GPA of 3.33 or above (on a 4.0 scale) for the semester.
The University of Delaware offers 147 bachelor’s programs, 119 master's programs, and 54 doctoral programs. Its student body encompasses more than 17,000 undergraduates and more than 3,600 graduate students. The university counts former Vice President Joe Biden among its 154,000 alumni.
The school’s faculty includes internationally known authors, scientists and artists, a Nobel laureate, several Fulbright fellows, and members of the National Academy of Sciences, National Academy of Engineering and the American Association for the Advancement of Science.