LEWISBURG, PA -- Bucknell University has released the dean's list for outstanding academic achievement during the spring semester of the 2016-17 academic year. A student must earn a grade point average of 3.5 or higher on a scale of 4.0 to receive dean's list recognition at the school.
- Sophie Giuliani of Fanwood
- Laura Charos of Scotch Plains
- Fallon Goldberg of Scotch Plains
- Victoria Karakis of Scotch Plains*
- Andrew Leischner of Scotch Plains*
- Andrew Wheeler of Scotch Plains*
* Student who graduated on May 21, 2017.
Located in Lewisburg, PA, Bucknell University is a highly selective private liberal arts university that offers majors in the arts, engineering, humanities, management, and social and natural sciences, along with broad opportunities outside of class, to its 3,600 undergraduates. Graduate programs are available in select disciplines. Students benefit from a small student-faculty ratio of 9:1, personal attention from faculty, leadership opportunities, and excellent graduation rates and career outcomes.