ROCHESTER, NY -- The following local residents made the Dean's List at Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT) for the 2018 Fall Semester:
- Jack White of Scotch Plains, who is in the engineering exploration program.
- Adam Glod of Scotch Plains, who is in the mechanical engineering program.
- Jacob Ultzhoffer of Scotch Plains, who is in the mechanical engineering program.
- Steven Riley of Scotch Plains, who is in the mechanical engineering technology program.
- Hayley Howell of Scotch Plains , who is in the diagnostic medical sonography program.
- Alan Richman of Fanwood, who is in the computing security program.
Degree-seeking undergraduate students are eligible for Dean's List if their term GPA is greater than or equal to 3.4; they do not have any grades of "Incomplete", "D" or "F"; and they have registered for, and completed, at least 12 credit hours.
Rochester Institute of Technology is home to leading creators, entrepreneurs, innovators and researchers. Founded in 1829, RIT enrolls about 19,000 students in more than 200 career-oriented and professional programs, making it among the largest private universities in the U.S. The university is internationally recognized and ranked for academic leadership in business, computing, engineering, imaging science, liberal arts, sustainability, and fine and applied arts.