BALTIMORE, MD -- Loyola University Maryland has announced the members of its spring 2018 Dean's List. To qualify for the Dean's List at Loyola, a student must achieve a minimum GPA of at least 3.50 for the term, provided that, in the term they have successfully completed courses totaling a minimum of 15 credits.
The following local students have achieved this honor:
- Alexander Favreau, class of 2018 from Scotch Plains
- Liam Guarnuccio, class of 2020 from Scotch Plains
- Connor McSherry, class of 2020 from Scotch Plains
- Kassandra Mendez, class of 2019 from Scotch Plains
- Brendan O'Connor, class of 2021 from Scotch Plains
- Erin O'Connor, class of 2020 from Scotch Plains
Established in 1852, Loyola University Maryland is a Catholic, Jesuit comprehensive university comprising Loyola College, home to the University's arts and sciences programs; the Sellinger School of Business and Management; and the School of Education. Loyola enrolls 4,000 undergraduate and 2,000 graduate students from across the country.