BALTIMORE, MD -- Loyola University Maryland has announced the Scotch Plains-Fanwood residents who were members of its fall 2016 Dean's List.
In order to qualify for the Dean's List at Loyola, a student must achieve a minimum QPA of at least 3.500 for the term, provided that, in the term they have successfully completed courses totaling a minimum of 15 credits.
- Kathleen Colonna, Class of 2017, from Fanwood
- Liam Guarnuccio, Class of 2020, from Scotch Plains
- Connor McSherry, Class of 2020, from Scotch Plains
- Kassandra Mendez, Class of 2019, from Scotch Plains
- Erin O'Connor, Class of 2020, from Scotch Plains
- Elise Ringel, Class of 2017, from Scotch Plains
Established in 1852, Loyola University Maryland is a Catholic, Jesuit comprehensive university comprising Loyola College, home to the University's arts and sciences programs; the Sellinger School of Business and Management; and the School of Education. Loyola enrolls 4,000 undergraduate and 2,000 graduate students from across the country.