SEWEL, NJ -- Scotch Plains-Fanwood High School relay teams and individuals advanced to the final round of the NJSIAA Meet of Champions held at Gloucester County Institute of Technology (GCIT) on Saturday.
The top eight finishers qualify for championship final, while the next fastest eight qualify for the consolation final. Local swimmers to advance were.
- Medley Relay: 7. Scotch Plains-Fanwood (Erika Frazier, Rachel Maizes, Stephanie Judge, DeeDee Maizes) 1:48.47
- 200 Freestyle Relay: 8. Scotch Plains-Fanwood (Megan Small, Erika Frazier, Caroline Warren, Maya Dunchus) 1:39.7
- 100 Breaststroke: 2. Rachel Maizes (Scotch Plains-Fanwood) 1:04.09
- 400 Freestyle Relay: 6. Scotch Plains-Fanwood (Caroline Warren, DeeDee Maizes, Erika Frazier, Rachel Maizes) 3:36.76
- 200 Freestyle: 5. Josh Cohen (Scotch Plains-Fanwood) 1:42.41
- 200 IM: 6. Chris Bondarowicz (Scotch Plains-Fanwood) 1:54.69
- 500 Freestyle: 5. Josh Cohen (Scotch Plains-Fanwood) 4:38.82
- 100 Breaststroke: 3. Chris Bondarowicz (Scotch Plains-Fanwood) 57.87.
Finals will be held on Sunday at GCIT.