MOUNTAINSIDE, NJ -- The Union County Summer Arts Festival concert series continues on Wednesday, July 18, with the band 5 Against 1 taking the stage at Echo Lake Park in Mountainside. 5 Against 1 pays tribute to the band Pearl Jam. They have been performing for over two decades, dedicated to the raw rock and roll sounds of the grunge era.
The free series is presented by the Union County Board of Chosen Freeholders. It is held at Echo Lake Park during July and moves to Oak Ridge Park in Clark during August. The upcoming Summer Arts concerts are (all shows begin at 7:30 p.m.):
Echo Lake Park, Mountainside
- Wednesday, July 18: 5 Against 1
- Wednesday, July 25: The Vinny’s & Katfish Lucy
Oak Ridge Park, Clark
- Wednesday, August 1: Jobonanno & the Godsons
- Wednesday, August 8: American Rapture
- Wednesday, August 15: Brother John Brown Band
- Wednesday, August 22: Dead on Live
Visit ucnj.org/summer for more summertime fun activities.