Shop local this holiday season and find the perfect present for everyone on your list with our holiday gift guide. As their gift to you, some businesses are offering special deals for our readers:
Be Craftful - Along with unique toys, construction kits and DYO craft kits, Be Craftful’s personalized and handmade items make perfect stocking stuffers and gifts when they are packaged and coordinated together! Be Craftful is located at 250 South Ave. in Fanwood. Visit www.becraftful.com or call 908-322-3226.
Mara’s Café & Bakery - Give the gift of great taste this holiday season; Mara’s is offering customized gift bags that includes: 1 lb of coffee, a Jersey girl chocolate bar, $5 Mara’s Gift Card and Mara’s travel mug. Mara’s is also running a gift card promotion through December: Buy $25 worth of gift cards get $5 of Mara’s money, buy $40 in gift cards get $10 of Mara’s money. Mara’s Café & Bakery is located at 250 South Ave., Fanwood. Visit www.marascafe.com/fanwood-new-jersey/ or call 908-322-4422.
Sign Up for E-News
Enchantments - This holiday season give the gift of uniqueness to your loved ones. From customized crafts to unique artwork, Enchantments has the perfect gift for anybody, big or small. Enchantments is located at 234 South Ave., Fanwood. Visit http://www.enchantmentsnj.com or call 908-322-6161.
Oh’ Brian’s on the Green - Give the gift of food and drink and get a little something for yourself this holiday season! This year, for every $25 you spend on an Oh' Brian's gift card, receive a $5 bonus card. Oh' Brian's on the Green features a delicious menu that includes brunch every Sunday, an eclectic beer list, live music and more. Located at 1300 Raritan Rd., Clark. Visit www.ohbrians.com or call 732-669-9024.
New Jersey Festival Orchestra - Give the experience of a world-class performance by the NJFO. Gift certificates may be purchased by email at email@example.com or by calling 908-232-9400 or visiting the office at 224 E. Broad Street, Westfield (10 a.m.-3 p.m.). Click here to see the complete schedule of upcoming performances, including exciting holiday and New Year's Eve concerts.
Nick's Pizza & Deli
- Having a holiday gathering and don't have time to cook? Let Nick's take care of it for you! Nick's offers great pizza and Italian dishes, 6-ft. subs, and and fantastic soups. For full menu, click here
. Nick's Pizza is located at 42 South Martine Ave. in Fanwood. Call (908) 322-8800.
Able Body Spa
- Gift certificates available for blissful spa treatments, from massages to facials and body wraps and new, state-of-the-art skin-care techniques. Facials, massages, mani/pedi, haircuts and coloring, and all types of pampering. $10 off any massage or facial for first time clients only. Able Body Spa is located at 405 Park Ave. in Scotch Plains. Call (908) 228-7800 or visit the Able Body Spa
- Give the gift of fitness to someone you love and get a free private session for you ($80 value). Fitness Inc. Training Studios in Garwood is offering gift certificates this holiday season that can be used toward small group training, semi-private or private packages.
Stop by to get one today at 345 North Avenue, Garwood. Visit www.trainatfits.com
or call 908-233-6100
JCC of Central NJ
- Purchase a membership at the JCC of Central NJ as a gift or for yourself by Dec. 31 and mention that you saw this in TAP intoSPF to receive these bonus gifts: A $50 JCC gift card that can be used within a year for any program or event, 14 percent off of any private swim lesson, and a free 30 minute massage with any purchase of personal training, plus they’ll waive their registration fee. The JCC of Central NJ is located on 1391 Martine Ave. in Scotch Plains. Call 908-889-8800 or visit www.jccnj.org
for more information.
John’s Meat Market
- Head to John's Meat Market for New Jersey’s finest of selection of dry-aged beef
. The staff will graciously trim a trio of prime dry-aged steaks for you to present as a gift from your heart. Market Price. John’s Meat Market is located at 389 Park Ave., Scotch Plains. Call 908-322-7126
. Visit www.johnsmarket.com
- Give the gift of local, fresh & organic produce! Just Farmed is offering a monthly winter box ($34 each) in January, February and March. If you're lucky enough to receive a Just Farmed winter box, you'll enjoy popular root vegetables like carrots, beets and parsnips; greens including herbs, lettuces and kale; fresh greenhouse staples such as tomatoes and cucumbers; as well as cold weather favorites like sweet potatoes and squashes. The best part? Everything is delivered to your front door -- recipes too. What could be better? The weekly program resumes in May. Visit www.JustFarmed.com
for more information.
Check back for new listings throughout the holiday season!
The Scotch Plains-Fanwood Holiday Gift Guide provides our readers with information about local participating businesses and organizations as well as special holiday offers.