SCOTCH PLAINS, NJ -- In honor of March being Women’s History Month, YETI MMA has announced the following promotion offer:
- Any female athlete (age 5 or above) that signs up for a 6-month or greater membership contract, to any of YETI MMA’s programs will receive 15% off their membership* fee. Programs include:
- Boxing (Slick Strike Club)
- Kickboxing (Slick Strike Club)
- Strength & Conditioning (Underground Strength Gym)
- Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (Vitor Shaolin Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Academy)
- Wrestling (Yale Street Wrestling Club)
- YETI MMA will also donate an additional 5% of your membership fee to DASI.
- DASI is a 501(c)3 private, nonprofit organization, established in 1984, providing comprehensive services to survivors of domestic and sexual violence and their families.
"This is an amazing opportunity for you to get yourself healthy, strong, fit and empowered and to give back," says David Martin, owner of Yeti MMA.