SCOTCH PLAINS, NJ - Clue will be presented by Union Catholic's Performing Arts Company on Oct. 25 and 26 at 7:00 p.m. and on Oct. 27 at 3:00 p.m. in the auditorium.
This hilarious play is based on the classic 1985 film directed by Jonathan Lynn and featuring Tim Curry. In Clue, six guests are anonymously invited to a strange mansion for dinner, and things take a turn when the host is mysteriously killed. The guests quickly become suspects and must work together to uncover the murderer.
The cast includes:
- Wadsworth – Nick Mehno
- Yvette – Isabella Del Negro
- Miss Scarlet – Paris Townsell
- Mrs. Peacock – Addy Chelak
- Mrs. White – Caitlin Roder
- Colonel Mustard – Jack Carolan
- Professor Plum – Christian Nowicki
- Mr. Green – Kevin Caffrey
- Mr. Boddy – Danny Jaworski
- The Cook – Katherine Petrick
- The Cop – Kenny Doherty
- The Motorist – Noah Lytle
- Singing Telegram Girl – Nola Gialanella
- Male Understudy – Noah Lytle
- Female Understudy – Clare McGuinness, Katherine Petrick
Tickets will be on sale to the public beginning on October 1st at showtix4u.com.