- Scotch Plains Farmers Market to Open 2018 Season on Sat, May 12
- Readying for Spring with Grille-nola at the Fanwood Grille
- Fanwood Business Owner Named Business Leader of the Year by Greater Westfield ...
- Monk's Home Improvement Opens in Downtown Fanwood
- Union Catholic's 4th Annual Business Networking Luncheon Scheduled for April 24
- Scotch Plains Redevelopment Committee Meeting Tonight
By TAPINTO.NET STAFFMarch 30, 2018
UNION COUNTY, NJ -- Residents seeking information about services for senior adults age 60 and up can visit ASK, the Union County Aging Service Kiosk at six locations in April for one-on-one guidance with staff from the county’s Department of Human Services, Division on Aging and Disability Resource Connection.
“The ASK program helps improve access to information about ...