- $2.5 Billion Mixed-Use Project Along Raritan River Waterfront Will Be ...
- Scotch Plains Downtown Redevelopment Committee Meeting Tonight
- Fig Tree Market to Hold Grand Opening Nov. 2, Replaces Key Food in Plainfield
- Business of the Week: Wardlaw + Hartridge School
- Fanwood Mayor Colleen Mahr Hosts Regional Economic Development Workshop
- Business of the Week: Twin City Pharmacy
By MELINDA DONIONovember 12, 2017
WESTFIELD/SCOTCH PLAINS/FANWOOD, NJ -- The Greater Westfield Area Chamber of Commerce has announced the extension of the application deadline for the Young Entrepreneurs Academy (YEA!) program. YEA! will be accepting student applications from middle and high school students for the 2018 program until Dec. 15.
YEA! is an after-school program that guides students through launching and ...