FANWOOD, NJ -- Union County’s Department of Human Services, Division of Individual and Family Support Services, paid special tribute to the following 10 individuals, including two Fanwood police officers.
Freeholder Chair Bette Jane Kowalski and Freeholders Rebecca Williams and Andrea Staten joined Union County Department of Human Services Director Debbie-Ann Anderson in congratulating the Local Advisory Committee on Alcoholism and Drug Abuse (LACADA) 2019 Union County Municipal Alliance Volunteers of the Year at the LACADA annual volunteer recognition dinner in Union. The honorees:
- Officers Elliot Bernard and Mike Rusin of Fanwood;
- Jaimie Wronski of Clark;
- Detective Nadia Jones of Cranford;
- Virginia Marinelli of Garwood;
- Lorraine Messiah of Hillside;
- Jamie Lugo of Kenilworth;
- Thomas A. Solsky of Linden;
- Tara Smith of New Providence;
- Ashley Davis of Plainfield;
- Malika DeJesus Quevedo of Roselle, and
- Jaimie DeDea of Westfield, the “Union County Municipal Alliance Volunteer of the Year.”
For more information about Union County’s substance abuse services, call the Union County Department of Human Services, Division of Individual and Family Support Services, 908-527-4844. The link to the Alliance webpage is http://ucnj.org/departments/human-services/alliance-to-prevent-alcoholism-and-drug-abuse/.