CEDAR KNOLLS, NJ -- Boy Scouts of America, Patriots’ Path Council will honor several local citizens at the Scotch Plains Fanwood Good Scout Awards Dinne on Wednesday, June 5, 2019, at the Shackamaxon Country Club in Scotch Plains at 6:30 p.m.
The honorees are:
- Cleveland Bowser, former Scouts BSA Troop 104 Scoutmaster;
- Elaine Coupe, Director of Community Outreach for St. Bartholomew the Apostle Parish;
- Steve Goldberg, Financial Advisor with Family Investors Company and Past President of the Fanwood-Scotch Plains Rotary Club;
- Lisa Mohn, Owner of AppleBlossom Flower Shop and President of the Scotch Plains Business and Professional Association;
- John Mooney, Editor/Publisher of TAPintoSPF; and
- Chief Richard Trigo, Fanwood Police Chief.
The Good Scout Awards Dinner recognizes these six outstanding citizens for their positive contributions and service to their community. The Boy Scouts of America is proud to be able to honor these integral leaders in the Scotch Plains and Fanwood communities, part of our Watchung Mountain District, for embodying the very core of our values, derived from the Scout Oath and Law, in their professional and personal lives. The event chairman and master of ceremonies is Ed Bumiller, Patriots’ Path Council Executive Board Member.
Scotch Plains and Fanwood are located in the Watchung Mountain District. The Watchung Mountain District is a part of the Patriots’ Path Council, Boy Scouts of America, which serves over 16,000 youth in over 400 Scouting units throughout the communities of Morris, Middlesex, Somerset, Sussex, and Union Counties.
For more information on Scouting, attending the Good Scout Awards Dinner, or sponsoring the program journal, contact Jeff Miller, Development Executive, at 973-407-0794 or firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.ppcbsa.org/special-events.