LEWISBURG, PA -- Bucknell University has released the dean's list for outstanding academic achievement during the fall semester of the 2018-19 academic year. A student must earn a grade point average of 3.5 or higher on a scale of 4.0 to receive dean's list recognition.
- Sophie Giuliani, Class of 2019 (Fanwood)
- Lauren Eck, Class of 2022 (Scotch Plains)
- Fallon Goldberg, Class of 2020 (Scotch Plains)
- Brian Lapham, Class of 2019 (Scotch Plains)
- Ari Rosenzweig, Class of 2020 (Scotch Plains)
Located in Lewisburg, PA, Bucknell University is a highly selective private liberal arts university that offers majors in the arts, engineering, humanities, management, and social and natural sciences, along with broad opportunities outside of class, to its 3,600 undergraduates. Graduate programs are available in select disciplines. Students benefit from a small student-faculty ratio of 9:1, personal attention from faculty, leadership opportunities, and excellent graduation rates and career outcomes.