SCOTCH PLAINS/FANWOOD, NJ -- For new kindergarten parents who have not previously registered, online registration is open for both current PreK-4 students attending SPF schools and pre-K students that do not attend the district.
The link with information to register your child at https://www.spfk12.org/domain/65 on the SPFK12 website.
- To be eligible to enroll in Kindergarten, children must be 5 years old on or before Oct. 1
- Students must be residents of Scotch Plains or Fanwood.
- To determine which school your kindergarten child will attend, see the School of Attendance by Street, and if you are still uncertain, please contact the District's Transportation Office. Email email@example.com.
- We are requesting all kindergarten age children, both returning students, and new students, register by May 29, 2020, to ensure placement in their home schools.
Registering Your Child For Kindergarten in the 2020-21 School Year
- If you have not yet registered your child to start Kindergarten in the 2020-21 School Year via in person registration, please complete the On-line PreRegistration Procedure.
- If your child is already approved to start Kindergarten in the 2020-21 School Year or is a current Pre-Kindergarten student, please follow these directions to create your PowerSchool Parent Portal Account.
- If your child is already approved to start Kindergarten in the 2020-21 School Year but you have not completed the in person registration and you have created a PowerSchool Parent Portal Account (Step 2), please complete these online registration forms.
Check with TAPintoSPF for continuous LOCAL Coronavirus news. Sign up for our free eNewsletter for breaking updates. TAPintoSPF.net is Scotch Plains-Fanwood’s only free daily local news source. “Like” us on Facebook and Twitter @SPF_TAP. Download the free TAPinto App for iPhone or Android.