NEWARK, DE -- The University of Delaware has announced that the following 12 students from Scotch Plains-Fanwood have been named to the University of Delaware Dean's List for the Fall 2019 semester:
- Owen Martin of Fanwood
- Natalie Zimmermann of Scotch Plains
- Paige Crandall of Scotch Plains
- Caroline Babis of Scotch Plains
- Ava Laverty of Cranford
- Sydney Clasen of Fanwood
- Emma Kowalczyk of Scotch Plains
- Mikayla DeLorenzo of Scotch Plains
- Emma Duggan of Scotch Plains
- Ryan Peterson of Scotch Plains
- Lauren Eck of Scotch Plains
- Nicole Tavares of Scotch Plains
To meet eligibility requirements for the Dean's List, a student must be enrolled full-time and earn a GPA of 3.5 or above (on a 4.0 scale) for the semester.
TAPintoSPF.net is Scotch Plains-Fanwood’s only free daily local news source. Sign up for our free daily eNewsletter and “Like” us on Facebook and Twitter @SPF_TAP. Download the free TAPinto App for iPhone or Android.