BALTIMORE, MD -- Six students from Scotch Plains have been named to Loyola University Maryland's spring 2019 Dean's List. In order to qualify for the Dean's List at Loyola, a student must achieve a minimum QPA of at least 3.50 for the term, provided that, in the term they have successfully completed courses totaling a minimum of 15 credits.
The local students are:
- Liam Guarnuccio of Scotch Plains
- Connor McSherry of Scotch Plains
- Kassandra Mendez of Scotch Plains
- Brendan O'Connor of Scotch Plains
- Erin O'Connor of Scotch Plains
- Colleen Verdic of Scotch Plains
Established in 1852, Loyola University Maryland is a Catholic, Jesuit comprehensive university comprising Loyola College, home to the University's arts and sciences programs; the Sellinger School of Business and Management; and the School of Education. Loyola enrolls 4,000 undergraduate and 2,000 graduate students from across the country.