SCOTCH PLAINS, N.J. -- Union Catholic will honor those who have helped the school flourish and maintain its rich tradition of excellence when it enshrines the newest members into its Hall of Fame this September.
Here's the UC Hall of Fame Class of 2019 with the categories they were chosen for-
- Alumni: William P. Griffin (Class of 1975)
- Arts: Kevin J. Kutchaver (Class of 1975)
- Athletics: James T. Reagan, Sr. and the 2005 Girls Volleyball Team
- Community Leader: Al Smith, Mayor of Scotch Plains
- Educators: Mary J. Cullinane (Class of 1985), Sister Irma Gazzillo, SSJ, Sister Ann Sullivan, SSJ, and The Sisters of Saint Joseph
- Parents: William and Felicia McLaughlin, and John and Nancy Occhipinti
The new UC Hall of Famers will be inducted during a ceremony that's scheduled to take place on Saturday, Sept. 21, 2019 at the Shackamaxon Country Club in Scotch Plains.
Sign Up for E-News
Information and tickets will be available on the Union Catholic website shortly. All proceeds to the event will go to the Union Catholic Hall of Fame Endowed Scholarship.
All questions should be directed to Hall of Fame Chairman Dr. James Reagan Jr. at firstname.lastname@example.org.