- Rockin for Autism Music Festival on April 29 Will Be a Food Fest, Too
- Dreams of Summer at JCC Camp Yachad Ice Cream Party at Rocko's
- Just Farmed Delivers a Variety of Local Produce & Gourmet Ingredients to Your ...
- Easter Brunch at Mara's Fanwood
- Red White and Que Hosts BBQ for Veterans
- Lenten Fish Fry at St. Joseph High School on Friday, March 31
By CHRISTINE A. PALERMOApril 22, 2017
The Clark Soccer Club is proud to pursue community involvement to fight Multiple Sclerosis and vows to “Kick MS” by focusing their spring season on raising awareness for the National Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Society. The club is offering a variety of ways for the community to get involved and support this worthy cause.
One event is a comedy night fundraiser featuring Comedians ...