- Northside Kitchen Wins ‘Best Bite’ at Westfield’s Sandwichfest
- Scotch Plains Farmers Market to Open 2018 Season on Sat, May 12
- Readying for Spring with Grille-nola at the Fanwood Grille
- Rock ‘n’ Joe’s in Westfield, Closed by Fire, May Re-Open Next Week, Owner Says
- Riedel Wine Tasting Event to Benefit the Boy Scouts of America Programs
- Westfield Firefighters Extinguish Small Blaze at Rock 'n' Joe's
SCOTCH PLAINS, NJ -- This month, the Scotch Plains Public Library will host a bonus teen cooking class on Thursday, April 19 at 5:00 p.m.
Valerie Gray, author of the blog From Val’s Kitchen will be coming in to teach teens how to use Instant Pots. Participants will make an appetizer, entree, and dessert, so come hungry! Space is extremely limited and registration is required. Please ...