WESTFIELD, NJ — Victoria’s Secret location on East Broad Street may be gone, but there are still plenty of options for those people looking to treat their loved ones on Valentine's Day.
The Downtown Westfield Corporation, representing businesses in the town’s special improvement district, offered these options for Valentine’s Day gift essentials
“Look no further than Downtown Westfield for the perfect gift for those important people in your life on Valentine's Day,” Downtown Westfield Corporation announced. “Here are some of the best places to get the essentials.”
Valentine’s Day is Thursday, Feb. 14.
- Flower Art by Design Contempo – 103 Prospect St., 908-301-0300
- The Green Room – 605 South Ave. W., 908-518-0400
- Brummer's Chocolates - 125 E. Broad St., 908-232-1904
- The Chocolate Bar -112 Quimby St., 908-389-9000
- Kilwins - 9 Elm St., 908-264-7476
- NosVino - 127 Central Ave., 908-232-5050
- The Liquor Basket - 115 Quimby St., 908-232-1900
- Trader Joe's - 155 Elm St., 908-301-0910
- Westfield Wine & Liquors - 276 North Ave. E., 908-232-1133
- Bovella's Pastry Shoppe - 101 E. Broad St. 908-232-4149
- Farinolio - 121 E. Broad St., 908-325-2486
- Tutti Baci Italian Bakery & Deli - 401 South Ave. W., 908-317-9200
- Adler's Jewelers - 219 North Ave. W., 908-233-6900
- Gordin & Sons Jewelers - 135 E. Broad St., 908-232-0736
- Lord & Taylor - 609 North Ave. W., 908-233-6600
- N & C Jewelers - 102 Quimby St., 908-233-3380
- Robert Anthony Jewelry - 254 E. Broad St., 908-317-5800
- Tamar Jewelry - 55 Elm St., 908-317-0180
- Lord & Taylor - 609 North Ave., 908-233-6600
Information on Westfield shops – ranging from the Amazing Lash House, a store for eyelash care, to Woof Gang Bakery & Grooming – can be found here on the website for Downtown Westfield Corporation.
Looking for a place to eat for Valentine’s Day? Make your reservations early at one of 65 establishments in Westfield’s downtown.