SCOTCH PLAINS/FANWOOD, NJ -- The annual Scotch Plains-Fanwood HS Food Truck Festival will roll into town on Sunday, May 2, 2021, from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. The event will take place at the high school's Westfield Road entrance with a social distancing layout. Face masks will be mandatory.
The Food Truck Festival is a fundraiser for the Class of 2021. The event is scheduled to run from 11 am through 5 pm. Food vendors include:
- Empanada Guy – All things empanada
- GoodMood Truck – Upscale burgers and fries
- House of Cupcakes – Cupcakes!
- Ms. Yummy Food Truck – Asian fusion
- Cheezen – Jacked-up grilled cheese sandwiches
- Violante’s Catering – Sausages and peppers, cheesesteaks, wings/fries
- La Coqueta – Tacos and burritos
Entertainment will be provided by the Scotch Plains-Fanwood High School Marching Band and the Moonglowers, as well as members of the community.
The entrance fee is $10 per person/$25 per family.
TAPintoSPF.net is Scotch Plains-Fanwood’s only free daily local news source. Sign up for our free daily eNewsletter and “Like” us on Facebook and Twitter @SPF_TAP. Download the free TAPinto App for iPhone or Android.
Are you a business interested in reaching our audience? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.