SCOTCH PLAINS/FANWOOD, NJ -- As 2020 comes to a close and 2021 begins, TAPintoSPF is taking a look at the biggest stories of 2020. Today, we revisit the top Food stories of the year.
- Head of Pantagis Company Apologizes, Confirms Closure of Snuffy's in Scotch Plains
- Scotch Plains' Iconic Snuffy's Pantagis Wedding Hall Abruptly Closes, Leaves Couples in the Lurch, Owes Township $380,000+, Yet Owner Denies Business Has Closed
- Owners of Chinese Restaurants in Scotch Plains and Fanwood Meet, Agree to Close Temporarily
- Spring Rolls Have Sprung: Chinese Restaurants Return in Scotch Plains-Fanwood
- Max's Pizza & Bistro Opens in Downtown Scotch Plains
- Chick-fil-A Opens on Route 22 and Terrill Road
- Alfonso's Owner in Scotch Plains Retires, Passes Business on to Peterpaul Family
- Scotch Plains to Get Long-Awaited Coffee Shop
- Murphy Indefinitely Postpones Indoor Dining in New Jersey
- For Restaurants in Scotch Plains and Fanwood, It's Business Un-Usual
- Scotch Plains Chef Joe Murphy Wins Food Network's 'Chopped Sweets' Contest
TAPintoSPF.net is Scotch Plains-Fanwood’s only free daily local news source. Sign up for our free daily eNewsletter and “Like” us on Facebook and twitter @SPF_TAP. Download the free TAPinto App for iPhone or Android.