- Jam Kancer in The Kan to Hold Summer Jam event on Sat, Aug. 19, ...
- Lemonade Stand in Scotch Plains for Summer
- Here's How Some Veterans Can Participate in New Free Parking Meter Program
- Rain Does Not Dampen Ice Cream Social for Fanwood Seniors
- Jam Kancer in the Kan Effort Born in Scotch Plains-Fanwood Raises $250,000 for ...
- Brunner Elementary School Students Raise Over $500 Through Lemonade Stand
By TAPINTO ELIZABETH STAFFAugust 7, 2017
UNION COUNTY, NJ - The Union County Rape Crisis Center (RCC) will offer a free training program for people interested in becoming Confidential Sexual Violence Advocates.
Classes will be held Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6 to 9:30 p.m. starting Aug. 15 and until Sept. 28. The classes will be offered at the RCC office in Westfield in the Colleen Fraser county services building at 300 North Ave.