- Somerset Patriots and Steve Kalafer Receive 4-H K9 Dano Award
- Sheelen's Donates $3,000 to Scotch Plains-Fanwood Raiders Boosters
- MLK Day of Service Honors Lifelong Scotch Plains Resident and Volunteer Marie ...
- Scenes from the 9th Annual MLK Day of Service in Scotch Plains-Fanwood
- Scotch Plains-Fanwood 9th Annual MLK Day of Service Schedule for Mon, Jan. 15
- Rotary-Frazee House Restoration Conducts Major Fundraising Campaign
By AMERICAN RED CROSSJanuary 19, 2018
NEW JERSEY -- This January, National Blood Donor Month, the American Red Cross has an urgent need for blood and platelet donors of all blood types to make an appointment to give now and help address a winter blood donation shortage.
Severe winter weather has had a tremendous impact on blood donations already this year, with more than 150 blood drives forced to cancel causing over 5,500 blood ...