- Groundbreaking at Fanwood's Station Square
- Replacements Named for Exiting Scotch Plains Officials
- Fanwood Recognizes Longtime Planning Board Member William Lee, Jr.
- Six Scotch Plains Students Participate in American Legion Jersey Boys State
- Scotch Plains Receives Union County Grants
- Fanwood Receives Infrastructure Grant from Union County
FANWOOD, NJ -- Mayor Colleen Mahr is joining the Climate Mayors (a.k.a. Mayors National Climate Action Agenda), a network of nearly 200 U.S. mayors representing over 50 million Americans, working together to strengthen local efforts for reducing greenhouse gas emissions.
Climate Mayors recently released an open letter to President Trump to oppose his actions ...