SCOTCH PLAINS/FANWOOD, NJ – Mayor Smith of Scotch Plains and Fanwood Mayor Colleen Mahr, along with a bi-partisan group of mayors and the Small Business Administration (SBA), are co-hosting a free webinar on Economic Injury Disaster Loans for COVID-19: Reconsideration Guidance on Wednesday, July 22, at 6:00 p.m.
"I think this is an opportunity for those businesses that were initially denied emergency funds to learn how to reapply," said Mayor Smith. "It’s so important that our local businesses get all the financial support they deserve."
The webinar will be led by Kathy Cook, SBA External Affairs Specialist. Businesses from each mayor’s municipality will hear about how to request reconsideration for a COVID-19 Working Capital Loan and have an opportunity to ask questions during a live Q&A session.
Co-hosts of the webinar include:
- Mayor Jason F. Cilento, Dunellen Borough
- Mayor Robert Fazen, Bound Brook Borough
- Mayor Patrick Giblin, Cranford Township
- Mayor John Madden, Middlesex Borough
- Mayor Colleen Mahr, Fanwood Borough
- Mayor Matthew Moench, Bridgewater Township
- Mayor Joseph Signorello III, Roselle Park Borough
- Mayor Al Smith, Scotch Plains Township
- Mayor Sara Todisco, Garwood Borough
Businesses are asked to pre-register at: https://forms.gle/LT2tG8GkQp8jGso29. Participants will be able to join by both video and telephone.