SCOTCH PLAINS, NJ -- In recognition of NJ Local Government Week, Mayor Al Smith, Deputy Mayor Josh Losardo, Deputy Municipal Manager Margaret Heisey, and Downtown Redevelopment Coordinator Tom Strowe hosted a virtual Town Hall on Thursday, April 23, to discuss important topics in Scotch Plains.
Among the topics discussed were:
- Property Tax Due Dates (4:00)
- The 2020 Municipal Budget, including reductions in the capital budget and operating budget (5:00)
- CARES Act - SBA Loans for small businesses (13:30)
- Coronavirus update (20:00)
- Fresh produce sources in Scotch Plains (24:00)
- Downtown Redevelopment (39:00)
To view the meeting, click here.
Check with TAPintoSPF for continuous LOCAL Coronavirus news. Sign up for our free eNewsletter for breaking updates. TAPintoSPF.net is Scotch Plains-Fanwood’s only free daily local news source. “Like” us on Facebook and Twitter @SPF_TAP. Download the free TAPinto App for iPhone or Android.