- New Jersey Blood Services Declares Blood Emergency
- Local Crisis Hotline Flooded with Calls After Two Celebrity Suicides
- Patrick's Dowtown Race to Summer Takes Place on June 27
- Fanwood-Scotch Plains YMCA's United for a Cause 5K and Family 1-Mile Walk/Run
- Scotch Plains Resident and Multi-generational Club from Westfield Donate Hats ...
- Father-Son Runners Bob and Chris LaCosta Kick Off Memorial Day Weekend with Race
By KATHI EDELSON WOLDERJune 23, 2018
June 21, 2018 – Susan G. Komen North Jersey announced that it will award a total of 13 grants to 11 local community non-profit organizations in its nine-county service area for 2018-19, with an increase in total program funding at 15% year over year.
Since its founding in 1997, Komen North Jersey has awarded nearly $19 million to local community programs in nine North Jersey ...